Records analyze your website usage records and provide product information about your preferences.
When you use our Service, we may collect and use the information to improve our products and our services to you. APEX may also automatically collect and store information from your computer, portable devices and browsers, including your IP address, cookie, software and hardware attributes, and also information on your searches or browsing history, the notes you made, and other activities you perform with our Service. We will only collect, process and maintain your personal information where a lawful basis exists, which may fall under one of the following:
- You have given explicit consent to the collection, process, use maintenance of your personal information.
- Collection, processing and use is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
- Collection, processing and use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of APEX.
- Personal data may be lawfully processed in the event that the processing is required to protect your vital interest or carried out in the public interest.
- Collection, processing and use is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by us, which does not conflict with any of your fundamental rights and the protection of your personal information.
Types of Information We Collect
APEX only collects information about you directly from your input and through automated technologies.
Data you provide to us:
- Personal Identifiable Information: includes name, username, title, address, profession and contact information;
- Medical Information: includes medical history, medication and prescriptions, usage of medical devices, prior accidents, preconditions, records of treatment and your history with APEX;
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, login and password information, information about your usage of our Service, and information about your device used to access our Service;
- Marketing Data: includes your preference in receiving marketing information from us;
- Content Data: includes any content or information which you uploaded into our Service; and/or
- Aggregated Data: includes statistical and demographic data, which may be derived from your Personal Identifiable Information and Technical Data.
Data through automated technologies:
We may collect information about you through technologies automatically which includes cookies. Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your browser by a website, a web service or an app you visit. Cookies can help recognize your usage behavior to personalize your experience when using it. Like many other commercial products and services, our Service may rely on standard cookies to function properly by remembering information about how you use our product and services. You may configure the Cookie Settings or your browser to block or allow cookies. Please note that if you block cookies, some functions might be affected and our Service might not perform well.
The following is a detailed information and list of the cookies that we might use on our Service:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the basic functional performance and cannot be switched off on our website Cookie Settings or other settings for cookies on our Service. They are set in response to actions made by you when you make a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. Without them, our website, web services or apps cannot function properly when you are browsing.
Cookies used such as:
How We Use Your Personal Information
APEX will only use your personal information in accordance with relevant privacy laws and regulations. We use the information collected to help better understand and improve your experience with APEX’s products and services. For example, we may:
- Use your information to help you complete a process or transaction, account registration, to communicate with you, to deliver products and services to you and to provide ongoing support;
- Use your information to contact you to for marketing purpose, such as delivering advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Service and your interests;
- Use your information for quality assurances purposes;
- Use your information for your insurance;
- Analyze and compile statistics from the information collected to study and improve our services or develop new services; and/or
- Improve our products and services to you by transferring your information to our other affiliate, facilities, trusted third-party processors and service providers, which may be located outside the European Economic Area. The transfer of information will be protected and in accordance with applicable privacy protection laws, including the implementation of safeguards such as encryption or pseudonymisation of your information.
With respect to your personal information collected and maintained by APEX, you may request to:
- Stop or opt-out from any consent for us to collect, process and use part or all of your information;
- Access or export your information;
- Correct or update any inaccuracies in your information;
- Delete your personal information; or
- Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that may impact your rights.
Sharing Your Information
APEX will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We may share your information within our group for the purpose of information collected. We may also share your information to third parties as our contractors. These third parties may have limited access to personal information solely for the purpose of support APEX in providing you with quality products and services. We will ensure that all relationships APEX enters into that involve the processing of your personal information are subject to documented contract that includes protections required by relevant privacy laws.
We may transfer your personal information within APEX and some facilities or affiliates may be located outside the European Economic Area. We have made safeguards such as encryption or pseudonymisation to ensure that the transfer complies with relevant privacy laws. This also depends partly on the European Commission’s judgment as to the adequacy of the safeguards for information applicable in the receiving country, which may change from time to time.
Changes to Privacy Notice
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use reasonable commercial efforts to secure the privacy during the collection, process, use and maintenance of your information. We have implemented procedures to safeguard your information. You are also recommended to help protect the security of your own information. For example, never give out your password, username, personal details to others. You are also responsible for maintaining the security of any computer or devices on which you utilize the Service. If we learn of any security breach, we may notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate measure.
Questions, Suggestions or Requests